Should political parties be considered PACs?

Can a medical physicist be considered as a nuclear physicist as well?

Medical physics is a very broad area of expertise including aspects of nuclear physics and nuclear technology in medicine. As far as I know, a medical physicist can be also be referred as a radiation physicist because a big portion of his education is based upon the understanding of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation.

My question is if a physicist with a MSc and/or a PhD in medical physics can also be referred as a nuclear physicist!

Thanks in advance.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers