Jobs dealing with cancer and tumors?

I want to get a job dealing with cancer and tumors because of my family member had a tumor before. For example, those nurses who go in with the doctor and kind of talk to the patient, and other jobs including this .. I’m a girl so include only jobs for girls thanks in advance :)


  1. You can be the doctor. Oncologists are cancer doctors. Very rewarding career.

  2. Denisedds says:

    Doctors don’t have nurses to assist them when talking to patients and there are no girl only jobs.

  3. Tarkarri says:

    I don’t know of any jobs that discriminate by gender. Not sure it is even legal to do so any more.

    As for jobs dealing with tumors or cancer…

    Oncology nurse
    Radiation therapist
    Laboratory technician
    Social worker

    There are a lot more, it really depends what you are good at and what effort you are prepared to put in. Not sure what you mean by nurses going in with a Dr to talk to the patient. I always see my Dr privately.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers