Can i stay in France after we sign on the PACS ?

i’m malaysian, and getting ready to stay with my boyfriend in France, and sign on PACS, but will that helps me to stay in France forever, or i still have to leave? and what documents will the goverment need?


  1. The PACS has nothing to do with authorization or lack thereof to live in France. It’s basically a civil union between two people (be they of the same sex or opposite sex) that falls short of an actual marriage, from a legal standpoint anyway. If you wanted to legally stay in France, you’d simply have to get in touch with the French Embassy in Malaysia to obtain information about the legal formalities and requirements involved.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers