can i be a radiation therapist with an associates in radiography?

do i need an associates in radiation therapy to be a radiation therapist or can i do it with an associates in radiography because alot of the schools i look at just offer radiography degrees. I live in PA and i know you need to do some other certifications but i just need to know about the degree.


  1. dentakleen says:

    Yes, but make sure the Associate Degree you are doing is in “Applied Science.” Applied Science Associate Degrees are the ones where you can take a certification exam.

  2. RadTech - BAS RT(R)(ARRT) says:

    You still have to go through a radiation therapy program. These are in PA:

    Delaware County Comm College
    Thomas Jefferson University
    Comm Clg Of Allegheny County
    Gwynedd-Mercy College

Powered by Yahoo! Answers